You want to be comfortable in your home all year long, including during the heat of summer.
That’s why when your air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced, it’s important to hire an AC contractor who can get the work done accurately. Call Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. for all of your cooling needs, from routine tune-ups and maintenance to repairs and installations. Book an appointment in Aurora, IL, and rest assured that we’ll provide upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
We stand by our work. Read our testimonials to see why our customers trust us to perform their air conditioning repairs and replacements.
Benefits of Installing a New AC Unit
Are you doubting whether or not your air conditioning unit will make it through another summer? Don’t risk it. Instead of hoping that your unit doesn’t completely malfunction, replace the system now to start enjoying the benefits. Some advantages can include:
- Increased energy-efficiency, which can result in lower monthly utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control, allowing your home to cool to the desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality as more particles, debris and allergens are removed from the air.
- Longer life expectancy, as the new model is unlikely to break down in the near future.
- New technology and features, providing the latest bells and whistles.
Signs You Need to Recharge Your Refrigerant
Is your air conditioner running but your house isn’t cooling down? It can be a sign that your refrigerant needs to be recharged. While you might not think about refrigerant often, it is key to helping your unit produce cold air. Some symptoms that can indicate you need to recharge your refrigerant can include:
- Your unit is running but the air it’s pumping out doesn’t feel as cool as it should.
- Your home isn’t reaching the temperature set on the thermostat.
- The air blowing out from your system is warm or room temperature.
- You notice a leak. This can be easy to detect as it will cause frost to build up on the tubes, motors and other parts of the system.
Our team of licensed pros are here to assist with all your indoor comfort needs- from AC to heating services, we can help!
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance is Important
It’s recommended that you schedule professional maintenance on your air conditioning unit at least once a year. Performing this tune-up is important because it allows the system to:
- Run efficiently.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Keep it running efficiently and economically.
- Keep your loved ones and your property safe.
During these routine maintenance services a professional will also be able to inspect the unit and identify minor issues that can be repaired before they become major problems.