If your water heater has been experiencing recurring problems, it may be time for professional diagnosis. Our Lombard water heater installers will assess the problem and present you with accurate solutions.
When you’re looking to replace your water heater, there is nothing more frustrating than chasing down contractors, wondering if they will show up, and being charged more than you had been led to believe.
But when you choose Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. expect hassle-free service from start to finish. We take the guesswork out of water heater replacement.
- Get tailored solutions that meet your goals
- Upfront quotes eliminate surprises at the end
- We help you choose the best unit for your needs and budget
- Your comfort and safety always come first
Your Water Heater Options
With so many different types of water heaters available, you have the chance to find one that fits your household’s needs.
We’ll discuss your specific goals: Are you looking for a high-efficiency unit? Would you prefer one that is lowest cost upfront? Or are you looking for the most reliable unit?
No matter what you’re looking for, we can help you source the right product and install it for you so you can start enjoying the hot water you need.
Some factors to consider before installation:
- Fuel type – Will you be running on gas, electricity, solar, geothermal energy, or oil? We will help you find a water heater that runs on your fuel type.
- Size – The size of your new water heater must meet your daily hot water demands. We’ll help you evaluate your household’s needs to find the right size unit for your family.
- Energy efficiency – You’ll want your new unit to maximize energy efficiency while keeping your energy costs at a reasonable level. We will help you navigate between the different energy efficient models.
Tanked & Tankless Installations
Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. has water heater specialists skilled in both tank and tankless water heater installations.
If you are looking to switch to tankless units, we’ll discuss what to expect and how you can benefit. Tankless water heaters can be the right choice for small or medium households that want to save on their energy costs. If you want to go this route, we can help you make it work.