Find out how you can access instant savings for your next project with our current online coupons.
A popular choice for many Naperville, IL homeowners is tankless water heaters. At Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc., we specialize in the installation and repair of these unique and efficient units. Whether you’d like to save money or you’re simply tired of always running out of hot water, a tankless water heater installation might be right for you.
Read all about what it’s like to work with us from real customers with our latest reviews and feedback.
How do They Work?
Tankless water heaters are unique systems that add numerous benefits to a homeowner’s life. They eliminate the need for a bulky water tank by connecting directly to your plumbing system. When hot water is requested at the tap, a series of high-efficiency heating elements turn on to heat the water quickly and effectively. The elements stay on in order to heat the water until the hot water is turned off at the tap. At that point, the unit goes back into standby mode until it’s needed again.
What are the Benefits?
Tankless water heaters provide numerous benefits to consumers. Some of the most significant benefits include:
- They save space by removing the need for a bulky water tank.
- Unlike traditional water heaters that must heat an entire tank’s worth of water, tankless units save energy by only heating water as it’s being used right away.
- Since there is no tank, you will never run out of hot water.
- With fewer components, tankless water heater repair is required less often than with traditional systems.
- While traditional units require replacement between every 10-15 years, tankless water heater replacement isn’t required until the unit is between 15-20 years old.
More Reasons to Choose Us
When deciding on a plumbing professional to trust with your home, consider the important factors such quality of work, customer service and reliability. Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. delivers on all these promises and more. We also include the following features and unique benefits to add value for our customers:
Flat-Rate Pricing: Using our flat-rate price book our customers know what to expect in terms of pricing. We also bill by the job, not the hour so our technicians are always accountable for their time.
Licensed Plumbing Contractors: Qualified and licensed technicians give customers peace of mind knowing their plumbing jobs are being handled by a professional.
Customized Service: Each situation is different. We provide personalized service on every call to ensure the best possible solution for our customers.
Third-Generation Business: With over three generations of operation under our belt, we are one of the oldest and most trusted plumbing companies in the area.