Enjoy even more affordable service when you take advantage of our coupons and deals.
As you try to flush the toilet, you notice the water is starting to go up instead of down. If this happens to you, don’t panic. Simply call the experts at Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. for professional toilet repair and clog removal services. Our technicians help Naperville, IL homeowners with all their toilet needs.
Check out our most recent reviews and feedback to find out what it’s really like to work with us.
How to Prevent a Clogged Toilet
Clogged toilet repair is one of the most common plumbing services that we perform. It happens when something blocks the flow of water in the toilet. Typically this stems from children playing around the toilet or accidentally flushing a non-water soluble item. Follow these tips to prevent clogged toilets in your home:
- Place a garbage can next to the toilet for non-water soluble items like diapers.
- Install childproof locks on the toilet seat to prevent kids from flushing foreign objects or toys.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
- Flush twice if needed.
When to Install a New Toilet
Toilet replacement is another common service that many homeowners will need to take advantage of at least once in their lives. There are numerous reasons why a homeowner should invest in a new toilet installation. Some of the most common reasons include:
- If the porcelain is cracked or damaged.
- During a bathroom renovation, toilet replacement is a key part of upgrading your bathroom.
- If the toilet is constantly clogging or requiring repairs.
- Toilets that are always running even after repairs are not efficient and should be replaced with a more efficient option.
The experts at Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. can help you choose a toilet that is best for your unique needs.
Benefits of Working with Us
In addition to providing homeowners with quality workmanship and reliable repairs, we also include these following features and benefits to add even more value to your work:
Flat-Rate Pricing: Using a flat-rate pricing structure, our customers get the best deal while knowing exactly what to expect. We also bill by the job, not the hour, which makes our technicians more accountable for their time.
Licensed Plumbing Contractors: Rest easy knowing your toilet repair or installation is being completed by a qualified expert who knows exactly what they are doing.
Customized Service: We assess each situation individually to ensure the most personalized solution possible.
Third-Generation Business: With over 60 years of business experience, homeowners in the area know our name and trust our expertise.