Take advantage of instant savings with our current coupons and online deals.
Many homeowners hear the word “repipe” and immediately run in the opposite direction. For years, this service meant a big hassle and expensive price tag. At Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc., repiping is not the hassle it used to be. We work with homeowners to develop unique repiping options that are easy and affordable for Lombard, IL homeowners.
Read our latest reviews and customer feedback to find out what real customers are saying about our services.
Signs You Should Repipe
Repairing a pipe is perfectly fine and recommended in many cases. However, there are a few instances that point to a definite repiping. If you are experiencing any of the following, you will want to look into professional repipe services right away:
- Do you notice a change in the color or smell of the water?
- Is there a change in water pressure?
- Are you constantly spending money on recurring leaks and pipe repairs?
- Does your home contain steel or polybutylene pipes?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider repiping your home today. You’ll save money in the long run.
The Gold Standard in Piping Materials
Today, we rely on two main piping materials in our repipe projects. Both materials offer great benefits and advantages but there are a few differences you’ll want to consider before making a final decision. Here are the main differences between the two:
- Made from a flexible material that is easy and inexpensive to install.
- Cannot be directly connected to a water heater.
- Removes metallic tastes from the water.
- Resistant to acidic substances and less likely to freeze.
- Damaged by UV rays and cannot be used outside.
- Made from a sturdy material that will not sag over time.
- Removes any metallic taste from the water.
- Lasts far longer than PEX piping.
- The upfront cost is more expensive than PEX.
Call Us Today
At Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc., we provide comprehensive solutions for homeowners to meet your budget and desired level of service. Customers also enjoy the following value-adding features:
Flat-Rate Pricing: Our pricing comes from a flat-rate pricing book so you’ll always know what to expect. Charging by the job, not the hour means that our technicians are held accountable for their time and you get the better deal.
Licensed Plumbing Contractors: All our technicians are highly trained and experienced. Qualified professionals give customers peace of mind about their service.
Customized Service: We listen to your concerns and address them individually. Our plumbing solutions are designed to meet your unique plumbing needs.
Third-Generation Business: For three generations, we have been working with homeowners in the area to improve the efficiency and safety of their plumbing components.