Just because it’s hot outside doesn’t mean you need to be uncomfortable in your home. When you need air conditioner maintenance, tune-ups, repairs or replacements call Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. When you book an appointment with us in the Darien, IL area we will provide upfront pricing without any hidden fees.
We provide quality cooling services to our customers. Read our testimonials to see why our clients trust us to perform their air conditioning work.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Is the thought of replacing your current AC unit intimidating? Rest assured, the benefits can far outweigh the risks. Some of the advantages of installing a new system can include:
- A more energy-efficient model. This can result in lower monthly utility bills.
- More indoor climate control to allow your house to reach the desired temperature.
- Better indoor air quality, as the new unit can remove dust and debris from the air.
- Longer life expectancy and assurance that you won’t need to have the system repaired in the near future.
- New technology to provide the latest bells and whistles.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
When the temperature soars, you don’t want to deal with a malfunctioning AC unit. However, from time-to-time you may encounter issues with your system that need to be repaired by a professional. Some of these can include:
- System isn’t producing cold air, or is only cooling your home intermittently.
- Air isn’t flowing through the vents properly, causing your unit to work harder to cool your home.
- Your unit isn’t cooling your home evenly, resulting in hot and cold spots.
- Your home isn’t cooling to the desired temperature, which could be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat.
- There is moisture leaking from or around your unit. This should be inspected by a professional, as the moisture could be refrigerant.
We’ve been serving Darien and the western suburbs of Chicago for years. Learn more about our team and what makes us one of the most trusted home service companies in the area!
Why Air Conditioning Maintenance is Important
It is widely recommended that you have your air conditioner serviced by a professional at least once a year. Performing this regular maintenance will allow your system to:
- Run more efficiently.
- Cost less to operate.
- Provide maximum climate control to your home.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Catch minor issues before they become larger.