When winter weather hits, don’t get caught without a fully functioning heater or furnace. Failing to properly heat your home can cause pipes to freeze and other issues to your house, as well as put your family’s health at risk. To avoid this, make sure your heating system is properly maintained, or if needed, it’s repaired or replaced as soon as possible. Call Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. for services in Bolingbrook, IL. We offer upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
We offer complete heating services to the Bolingbrook area, including:
- Boiler Services
- Furnace Replacement
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
We value our customers’ opinions. Read our testimonials to see why our clients trust us to perform their heater and furnace repairs.
Symptoms that Indicate Your Heater Needs to be Repaired
Having your heater go out in the middle of winter is never ideal. To avoid going without heat, it’s important to identify when your system has issues that need to be repaired and call a contractor for assistance. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your home isn’t getting warmer.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout the house.
- You hear loud noises coming from the unit.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- Your ductwork is leaking.
Why Furnace Maintenance is Important
When winter temperatures hit, you don’t want to be stuck without a fully functioning furnace. To ensure your unit works when you need it, make sure to schedule annual maintenance. Having a professional perform these routine services provides the following benefits:
- It keeps your home and family safe as you ensure the system is working as expected.
- It ensures maximum comfort as it makes sure your unit can properly heat your home.
- It helps extend your system’s lifespan.
Don’t stress a broken furnace- contact us for fast, expert heating repair!
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
It may be tempting to keep repairing your heater rather than replace it with a new model. However, there are many benefits to installing a new unit that outweigh putting more work into your current system. Some of the advantages include:
- More energy-efficient, which can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort as it can warm your home to a desirable temperature.
- Better indoor air quality after removing more particles and debris from the air.
- Peace of mind knowing it is unlikely to require repairs in the near future.
- Even heating throughout the house, eliminating hot and cold spots.