Hydro Jet Process
Hydro Jetting Services not only clear clogged and blocked drains, but also, completely clean them. The hydro jet has a specialized hose and nozzle system with small holes that eject large amounts of highly pressurized water, assuring that all possible causes for the back-up are removed. Hydro Jetting Services perform inspections of the main, and sewer lines, to confirm they are free from defects. Not only will technicians clear and clean plumbing, but they can set up routine scheduling to guarantee provision for continued maintenance and preventive measures to have your plumbing performing at its highest level.
Unclogging drain blockage is not an easy task. It requires the expertise of a hydro jetting technician. A professional must perform hydro jetting because handling the high level of water pressure, many times as much as 3,000 pounds per square inch, can prove dangerous. This amount of water pressure enables the water to easily blast any debris away. Afterwards, trained technicians will make a thorough inspection of the line to guarantee that all blockages are completely gone.
5 Reasons for Hydro Jetting Services
1) Safety: Hydro jetting is safe for all pipes, including old pipes that are corroded or need replacement.
2) Total Cleaning: Pipes are injected with a stream of highly pressured water to completely clear and clean drains. With traditional snake-type and chemical methods, drains can re-build clogs further down the system. Hydro jetting eliminates substances from re-forming due to incomplete removal.
3) Innovative hose and nozzle system: Allows for easier movement and management inside pipes. This is especially helpful when maneuvering around tree roots.
4) Bacteria: Bacteria forming in clogged drains provide refuge for disease, and promote foul odors. Hydro jetting leaves drains clean and fresh.
5) Economical: The need for frequent pipe clearing and cleaning is reduced by hydro jetting’s thorough unblocking, and inspection service, that maintains and prevents clogs for many years.
Are you in need of hydrojetting services in the Naperville area? Call Jim Wagner Plumbing, Inc. at (630) 577-9241 and schedule a service call today!